The Festival envisages the presence of different juries who assign the awards for the official competitions.
- TECHNICAL JURY
The awards assigned by the technical jury are:
- Gran Paradiso National Park award (worth 1.500 €)
- Ente Progetto Natura award (worth 1.500 €)
- WWF Italia award
- Lipu-Mario Pastore award
Members of the technical jury:
- Danilo Mainardi - President - Ethologist
- Bruno Bassano - Supervisor of Scientific Research of the Gran Paradiso National Park
- Marco Albino Ferrari - Director of “Meridiani Montagne”
- Ezio Torta - Director, TV author
- Paolo Lazzarin - Vicepresident Ente Progetto Natura
- JURY OF THE AUDIENCE
The awards assigned by the jury of the audience are:
- Stambecco d’Oro Trophy - Fondazione CRT Award (worth 5.000 €)
For Best film in the International Competition
- Stambecco d’Oro Junior Trophy
For Best film in the International Competition (assigned by members between 8 and 13 years old)
- CortoNatura Awards (worth 1.000 €)
For Best short film
Members of the jury:
- The jury of the audience is open to everyone, in every screening venue. It is required to participate in all the screenings. Download the form at the following link.
The members will receive the shopper of the Festival, a Fondation Grand Paradis Pass, the new Giroparchi trails map and will have a reserved seat for the screenings (until 8.45 p.m.).
- During the week of the Festival prizes will be drawn lots among the jury members of all venues. The list of the prizes is available at this link.
The results will be published on Saturday 29th August on the website www.gpff.it
The prizes can be withdrawn during the ceremony of conferral of the awards of the Gran Paradiso Film Festival on Saturday, 29th August at 9 p.m. at the Maison de la Grivola in Cogne.